BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Greatest Rap Diss Songs


Rap is famous for the feuds that occur from time to time and give way to sick songs like this...




King of the Hill

Artist: Westside Connection
Album: Bow Down
Dissing: Cypress Hill

Responses: No Rest for the Wicked, Ice Cube Killa

"Sen Dogg you can't rap from the guts And B-Real sounding like he got baby nuts I don't know why y'all think y'all slick I don't know what rapper down wit your click I don't know one bitch on your dick And I don't know one nigga pumping your shit I hear you claiming South Central wait... You ain't from my hood! Y'all hoes from South Gate Coming with a voice high pitched The "B" in B-Real must stand for Bitch"

I like Cypress hill better overall and listen to them more but they get killed in this track. But, No Rest for the Wicked and Ice Cube Killa aren't weak comebacks...they're worth a listen too.



Hit 'Em Up

Artist: 2Pac
Album: Greatest Hits

Dissing: Biggie Smalls, Puffy, Bad Boy Records
In Response To: Who Shot Ya?

"First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim WESTSIDE when we ride come equipped with game You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife We bust on Bad Boy niggas fuck for life Plus Puffy tryna see me weak hearts I rip Biggie Smallz and Junior M.A.F.I.A. some mark ass bitches We keep on comin' while we runnin for ya jewels steady gunnin, keep on bustin at them fools, you know the rules Little Caeser, go ask ya homie how I leave ya cut your young ass up, see you in pieces, now be deceased Lil Kim, don't fuck around with real G's Quick to snatch yo' ugly ass off tha streetz, so fuck peace I let them niggas know it's on for life Don't let the West side ride the night (haha) Bad Boys murdered on wax, and killed Fuck wit' me and get ya caps peeled, you know, see..."

The legend 2Pac showing Biggie Smalls who's the boss. Who Shot Ya can't even compare.


Malcolm X

Artist: Royce Da 5'9"
Album: Build & Destroy
Dissing: D12
Response: Smack Down



"You couldn't fit Bizarre's body in my shoes
Niggaz quick to talk, all hood 'til I pop up
Plus, you just act tough cause Suge got locked up
I am above y'all, when you droppin your raps to diss me
I only recognize the top of your hats
And I don't like Proof, punk-ass, he think he tough
He keep thirty niggaz with him, cause he weak as fuck!
I ever catch you by yourself, I'ma fuck you up
Snatch your little cheap-ass chain and piece you up
You better hope you and the white boy keep in touch
And be a good little hype man, or your lease is up
Since Slim signed 50, I don't see your teeth as much
That's good, cause you got a grill like a fuckin truck!
DAMN HOMIE, it's history, over, hang it up
Go somewhere and hang up some 50 posters, PUNK
You speak too late, y'all prolly gon' go up to them awards
and get yo' ass whooped by B2K
I just wish Eminem would stop tellin' everybody he ain't speakin' to me
Like I'm one of his hoes or somethin'
How 'bout this, I ain't speakin to you, chump
And I'ma keep pickin on your weak ass crew
You, BITCH, Bizarre you a fat stutterin fuck
You a joke, I choke whoever buttered you up
I've been ridin by your house, you don't come out too much
You hidin, when I find you I'ma snatch you out of that truck
and tie your fat stankin ass to your couch and just
FEED YOU, you already look like you about to bust
Nigga you can run or hide; I'll be on your porch
with a cheeseburger tryin to lure you outside!
'Cause he's in it, Bizarre say G-g-g-g-g-g-unit
I bet you throw some extra "g's" in it
Just like a stutterin' fool, can't reach intelligence
He sweats when he raps, cuz he got a speach impediment
You, BITCH, Porky's pig and Porky's tomb
About to dig his own grave with a fork and spoon
You, BITCH, Denaun and Swifty please
Give it a year,both y'all be wreckin' 50's lease
What do I know, that other nigga y'all got in your group
I don't even know his name, but he can shovel my snow
You, BITCH, let's face it I gave it to y'all
My lil' sister got six puppies that's braver than y'all (puppies barking)
Niggaz is startin' the beef I'm 'bout to end with the quickness
I'm 'bout to end this quicker than Bizarre can finish a biscuit
Quicker than quick shit, y'all ain't felt the half
Quicker than Eminem can pinch Elton's ass"


Yeah, D12 gets absolutely destroyed here. Smack Down is alright but there's just no coming back from the dead. This might just be the dopest diss track ever.

0 comments: